WE believe women-led start-ups present one of Europe's most significant market opportunities today.
It's a fact!
higher revenues, and startups with female leaders, are less likely to fail. That's why WE need more women-led companies and support them.
Our mission is to have more female founders in STEAM scale their businesses and gain access to funding.
There are many hurdles to overcome when you’re a female founder in STEAM trying to get funding. Suppose investors aren’t questioning your idea, skill level, or ability to scale. In that case, they’re examining your age, whether you will have children, if the children you currently have will take up too much time, whether you have the ‘right’ understanding of leadership, and the list goes on and on.
Those (un)conscious biases can trigger feelings of self-doubt or imposter syndrome. No one knows it all, so why do you need to be the 110% knowledgeable and ‘perfect’ leader to take your company to scale and be acquired? Men don’t need this level of assurance or perfection, so why do you?
WE see our founders as ‘whole’ people. Not just a female. Not just a founder. WE address the personal challenges or limiting beliefs you may have about yourself as a founder and leader. Likewise, WE provide you with a 'playbook' on the language of investors, what they need to see to invest, and the resilience to reach your goals.
In the end, you’ll be able to ask for more money, develop confidence in your leadership and decision-making, and be able to pivot when things don’t go as planned quickly.
That’s what we’re here for, and that’s where you’ll find success.
- A 12-week program that will demystify funding and also prepare you to scale your business (even without funding)
- Get support from experts, mentors, investors, and corporates
- Become a better leader and gain confidence in your decision-making
- Become fund-ready by identifying and correcting any gaps in your business
- Grow your network, build your community, gain access to the right people, and maintain your sanity
- FAQs for more details
- Apply today!
Who would be right for the program?
- Start-ups with at least one female founder
- Focussed on making an impact or innovation
- You're ready to scale and want it badly
- Seed stage
- You are generating revenue
- Your business is related to STEAM
- You've tested your product/service and are generating revenue
Who shouldn't apply?
- Start-ups without any female founders
- Start-ups in the ideation phase meaning you're still working out your business idea (join our community instead!)
- Start-ups that haven't started generating revenue yet (don't give up- join the community and gain support until you're ready)
- 15 August 2022
Last day to send your application
- 12 Sept 2022
Cohort is Announced!
- 19 Sept 2022
- 24 Oct 2022
- 9 Dec 2022
Are you in?
We promise to share only relevant information, inspiring thoughts and mind-blowing information!
We are all about
connecting & exchanging.